Zip Code & Delivery Availability Checker In Magento 2 extension developed by Codeinnoverse you could let your customers check in advance, whether a product could be delivered at their desired location, or not. This would not just save both parties ( seller and customer) from unnecessarily getting through a pointless transaction process, but would also save the customers’ time in choosing a product . This extension also allows the seller, to mention the delivery days of your product. In Magento 2 Pincode & Cash On Delivery checker the customers enter their ZIP code, the extension automatically hides the option of Cash on Delivery payment method if it is not available for the given code.
Cash On Delivery is one of the most convenient payment methods for customer these days. Cash On Delivery is a type of transaction in which the customer makes payment to shipping carrier when receiving the goods. This payment method is popular and convenient for buyers who do not prefer online payment methods. In many cases, admin wants to have an option to restrict Cash On Delivery option for specific location due to unavailable service.
Zip Code & Delivery Availability Checker In Magento 2 which helps your website customer to check if the COD payment option is available for their Zip code or not. Zip Code & Delivery Availability Checker In Magento 2 enabled on your website, your customers can easily check the availability or in the availability of the Cash on Delivery payment method for their specific respective ZIP codes. You can restrict the Cash on Delivery as a payment methods based on zipcode. In many cases, admin wants to have an option to restrict Cash On Delivery option for a specific location due to unavailability of service.
Best Features Of Zip Code & Delivery Availability Checker In Magento 2:
- Enable or disable this extension from the admin panel.
- Display Cash on Delivery available or not.
- Admin can choose option configuration or per product.
- Admin can set pincode and cash on delivery per product.
- Restrict Cash on Delivery by Pin codes & Mobile Responsive extension.
- Set Delivery Days, Based on Pin Codes.
- Allow users to check the availability of COD for specific ZIP codes.
- Hide Cash on Delivery payment method based on the ZIP code entered by the customer.
- Option to enable or disable Pincode serviceability on Product page.
- Option to Upload The Pin Codes Sheet From The Back End.
- Customers Could Check Pin Code For Shipping on Product Page.
- Display The Delivery Days on Product Page.
- Automatically hide cash on delivery option on checkout page if cod is not available particular pincode based on per product.
- which helps your website users to check if the COD payment option is available for their Zip code or not.
- Using such a extension, you can remove the work load from yourself and make the working error-free as well.
Other Features that are offered with this extension are:
- Life time free updates
- Free Installation
- 5 hours of free customization in this extension
- Open Source Code
- No Encryption
- 24×7 Support
- Support on Whats app, Skype, E-mail
Free Expert Installation:
Purchase the module and leave the rest on us. We provide the expert installation of the purchased extension free of cost. You don’t have to spend even a single penny separately for installation !!!
Why Choose Us ?:
This extension is a good to go if you want to win faith of your customers and grab a chance to convert your customers to loyal one and returning customers. This Extension is available to purchase at : CodeInnovers
So CodeInnoverse Zip Code & Delivery Availability Checker In Magento 2 will give your customers a great experience and will result into increased user easiness of for your visitors. What are you waiting for ??? Get it now and give your customers a unique experience…!!